The Lincoln Amphitheatre announced its performance line-up for 2019 this morning. The 2019 performance series will feature a mixture of rock, pop, country, classical, and family entertainment.
The Lincoln Ampitheatre partners with the Indiana Office of Tourism and Development and the Indiana Department of Natural Resources. Since the partnership started in 2016, attendance figures have jumped 40 percent. In 2018, the venue sold out seven of its nine music performances and sold tickets in 18 states and at least 157 Indiana municipalities.
The Lincoln Amphitheatre’s 2019 Performance Series is:
- Saturday, May 18, 2019: Departure – a tribute to Journey, presented in part by the Thermwood Corporation;
- Saturday, June 1, 2019: Molly Hatchet, presented by the Perry & Spencer County Community Foundations;
- Saturday, June 15, 2019: Toys in the Attic – a tribute to Aerosmith, presented by Mulzer Crushed Stone;
- June 28, 29, and July 11, 12 and 13: Here I Grew Up, presented by Best Home Furnishings & the Lincoln Boyhood Drama Association;
- Saturday, July 27, 2019: Purple Veins – A tribute to Prince, presented by Ivy Tech Community College;
- Saturday, August 10, 2019: Ben & Noel Haggard, presented in part by MasterBrand Cabinets;
- Saturday, August 24, 2019: John Waite with special guest Henry Lee Summer, presented by Kimball International;
- Saturday, August 31, 2019: Celebrate the Sounds of the Summer of ’69, presented by Kyana Woodstock;
- Saturday, September 7, 2019: the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra, presented by the Spencer & Perry County Community Foundations;
- Saturday, September 28, 2019: Hard Day’s Night – a tribute to the Beatles, presented in part by Kimball Electronics; and
- Saturday, October 12, 2019: Ghostbusters – a special 35th anniversary screening, presented by the Friends of Lincoln State Park.
Individual tickets for the 2019 Lincoln Amphitheatre performance series are on sale now at www.LincolnAmphitheatre.com.