By: Corbin Lingenfelter, News Director
Ferdinand- The South East Dubois School Corporation has accepted a series of donations for the upcoming year.
The school board voted unanimously to accept the seven donations of funds and equipment at their monthly school board meeting on August 3rd.
These donations include:
- $250 from the Heimatfest 5K Walk/Run to the Boys Track team.
- $2500 from Chris and Dawn Tretter to the Forest Park Boys Golf Team.
- $801.42 from German American Bank to the entire corporation as part of the School Spirit Card program.
- Furniture from OFS to the Corporate Office.
- Furniture from Stemle & Associates to Forest Park Jr./Sr. High.
- Furniture from Kimball to Ferdinand Elementary.
- A Portable PA System to the corporation Music Department from the Ferdinand Tourism Commission.
The Grand Total for Monetary Donations is $3,551.42.The $801.42 from German American Bank is part of a quarterly donation to the corporation