Three MasterBrand Workers Sent to ER Following Morning Fire

FERDINAND -- Three workers were sent to the hospital this morning following a fire at MasterBrand Cabinets in Ferdinand.

Fire officials say lacquer in a booth combusted causing the flames and smoke.  The building was evacuated as firefighters ventilated the building.

The three employees were transported to Memorial Hospital for difficulty breathing.

Firefighters were on the scene for about an hour and a half.Damage is set at $20,000 but fire officials say it could have been worse had it not been for the plant’s sprinklers.