FROM INDIANA STATE POLICE
Facts concerning the Stay-at-Home Executive Order for Indiana:
• Unless you work for an essential business or are doing an essential activity, you must stay home.
• Essential businesses and services include but are not limited to grocery stores, pharmacies, gas stations, police stations, fire stations, hospitals, doctor’s offices, health care facilities, garbage pickup, public transit and public service hotlines. If you have questions regarding essential businesses, you can call 877-820-0890 or email [email protected]
• All Indiana roads will remain open.
• State borders will remain open.
• Public transportation should only be used for essential travel.
• State Parks remain open, but please practice social distancing.
• Outdoor activity is acceptable, but please practice social distancing.
• Laundromats, dry cleaners and laundry services are considered essential businesses
• Daycares are considered an essential business.
• Restaurants can continue to provide takeout and delivery services. No dine-in patrons.
• You can visit area schools if they provide free food services (pickup and take-home basis).
• You can seek medical care for yourself or family members
• You can seek medical care for your pet.
It’s important for EVERYONE to do their part, so we can conquer the Corona Virus. Order starts March 25 through April 6.
Please call or email [email protected] or call the hot line for questions 877-820-0890.