Five façade projects in Jasper will be award $10,000 each thanks to a grant from the City of Jasper Facade Grant Program and the Heart of Jasper.
Recipients will receive the funds upon completion of the façade work and adherence to the grant program guidelines.
The Facade Grant Program is intended to provide financial assistance for exterior building façade improvements in the Downtown and Riverfront Areas of Jasper, Indiana. The goal of the program is to stimulate retail growth and catalyze investment through enhanced aesthetics.
The five winners are:
(1) Young Rental and Realty, LLC - 248 E. 3rd Street - Current Businesses: ACE Construction (fencing and roofing); Seven Seas Pet Store; Downtown Fitness and Running.
(2) Nohr Building - 413 Main Street - Current Business: Gary’s Barber Shop.
(3) Danny Brescher Housing LLC - 1112 Newton Street - Current Business: TRP Transmission
(4) Kundek LLC - 209 E. 6th Street - Current Businesses: Copper Fox, Illusions Spa, and Verkamp Law Office
(5) MH Properties LLC - 706-708 ½ Main Street - Current Businesses: Primerica Financial Services, Electric Graffiti Tattoo Studio, Milligan Communications, Yourstory Photography, Stephanie Wallace Photography
The Facade Grant Program will be awarding more grants in 2022. Guidelines and criteria to apply can be found at the City Hall or Chamber of Commerce. You may also download all information from HeartOfJasper.org or reach out to Kate Schwenk at [email protected]