- Jasper City Hall - Closed to the Public through January 17th. Payments can be made at the drive-thru window or the drop box.
- Martin County Courthouse - Closed to the Public
- Southwest Dubois Schools - Southridge Middle and High schools are on a Hybrid Learning model on Tuesday - Friday this week . Southridge athletics will continue as planned.
- Southeast Dubois Schools - Forest Park Jr./Sr. High School will return to hybrid learning. A tentative return to in person instruction for all students is planned for January 19.- Perry Central Schools - All schools on a Hybrid schedule through at least January 15th.
EVENTS CANCELLED OR POSTPONED:
Thursday meeting of DAV Chapter #77 and Auxiliary on January 14th has been cancelled. Also the quarterly meeting of the Dubois County Veterans Council to be held at VFW Post 2366 Huntingburg on Monday January 18th has been cancelled.
- In-person events at the Older American Center CANCELLED. Check calendar for virtual exercise classes.
- Dubois County Humane Society is now closed to in person traffic and will be appointment only for adoptions and meet and greets. Adoptions will be pre-scheduled by appointment only.
- All Indiana Supreme Court jury trials have been postponed through early January.
Cancellation and closing information on WITZ is brought to you by...