Jasper – At Jasper’s Downtown Square, the Downtown Chowdown and Pop-Up Market are in Wednesday’s forecast, along with thunderstorms.
“The Chowdown is still on, it’s rain or shine,” said Event Organizer Lisa Bower. “We encourage everyone to still come down. We may not have the activities, obviously the picnic tables will probably not be set up unless the rain is looking like it might hold off.”
The Heart of Jasper’s Pop-Up Market is also a go for tonight.
As for recommendations aside from an umbrella or poncho?
“Come hungry,” Bower said.
The pair of events is scheduled for 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Wednesday night.
Downtown Chowdown’s Wednesday line-up includes:
A Tasty Bite of Europe
Ben’s Soft Pretzels
Bert’s Quality Provisions
Fistful of Tacos
Kona Ice of Evansville
Madi’s Main Squeeze
Oink Inc. Smokehouse
Taqueria El Llano
Wood Capital Pizza
The Heart of Jasper have announced a line-up consisting of ten local businesses for both the June and July Markets.
1. Muddy Pearl - Pottery
2. Hoosier Blooms - Flowers
3. Strasse Pops - Popsicles
4. Mya's Candy Clouds - Cotton Candy
5. TopKnot - Personalized Items
6. Craft Creations by Sandy - Bath Bombs + Home Decor
7. Artsie April Design - Glass Blown Artwork
8. SweetBees Studio - Handsewn Items
9. 1 Oak Up - Upcycled Accessories
10. Fern's Crafty Creations - Handsewn Items