AREAWIDE -- Some area schools are letting out early due to the threat of 1-3 inches of snow this afternoon and tonight. Check back for regular updates.
EARLY DISMISSAL: 2-HOURS
- Washington Community Schools
EARLY DISMISSAL: 1 P.M.
- Loogootee Schools
- Shoals Schools
- North Daviess Schools
- Pike County Schools
- Northeast Dubois Schools - Dismissing at 2 p.m.
- Southwest Dubois Schools - Elementary dismissing at 2 p.m., the middle and high school will dismiss at 2:15 p.m.
- Color My World Pre-School - No afternoon classes Wednesday
- St. James Lutheran Church in Holland - All afternoon / evening activities cancelled
- Faith Community Church, in Huntingburg - No Youth or Children's Services this evening.
- Full Out Tumbling and Cheer - Classes and Team Practices are cancelled. Make ups will be allowed for tumbling and a make up will be scheduled for Mini's.
UPDATE: Dubois County Under a WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY; 1-3 Inches of Snow Possible>>> Winter Weather Advisory issued January 27 at 3:56AM EST until January 28 at 1:00AM EST by NWS Louisville KY
Issued for: Dubois and Surrounding Counties
Accumulating snow will cross southern Indiana and central Kentucky this afternoon and evening. Hazardous travel conditions are likely for the afternoon and evening rush hour.
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches.
* WHERE...Portions of Indiana and northwest and south central Kentucky.
* WHEN...From 3 PM Wednesday to 1 AM EST Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slick and hazardous road conditions especially during the evening commute.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
In Indiana, for Indiana Road Conditions please visit https://pws.trafficwise.org/pws