- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Cut potatoes into cubes. Add mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover and refigerate for at least two hours.
Yield: 16-20 servings