- 1 can (6 1/2 oz) crab meat, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup cocktail sauce or tartar sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green peppers
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, from concentrate
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices of American cheese
Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium bowl, combine crab meat, sauce, celery, green pepper, and lemon juice.
Spread equal amounts of the mixture onto the muffin halves. Bake for 5 minutes.
Top each muffin with cheese and bake for 5 more minutes, or until hot. Serve immediately.