- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 pound American processed cheese, cubed
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16-ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cups butter, melted – divided use
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
In a large bowl, combine hash browns, cheese, soup, sour cream, 1/2 cup butter, and the onion. Spread into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
Combine corn flakes and remaining butter; sprinkle on top of casserole. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes, or until browned and heated through.