- 1 1/2 stalks fresh broccoli or 1 (10 oz) package of frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1 Tbsp. grated onions
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
Cook the fresh broccoli stalks for 5 to 8 minutes in boiling salt water. Add the flowerets from the broccoli and cook for 5 more minutes. (Or you will prepare the frozen broccoli as the package says to). Drain the broccoli.
Blend soup and flour together. Add sour cream, grated carrots, grated onions, salt, and pepper. Then stir in the broccoli. Put mixture into a greased casserole dish.
Combine the seasoned stuffing mix and the melted butter. Sprinkle over the casserole.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the dish is hot all the way through.
Makes 6 servings.