- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 packages graham crackers, crushed
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 large bananas, sliced
- 1 cup buter
- 2 eggs
- 2 large packages frozen strawberries, thawed and drained
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8-oz) container whipped cream
- chopped walnuts to taste
- maraschino cherries to taste
Mix crushed graham crackers with 1/2 cup melted butter. Press into a 10×13-inch pan.
Combine 1 cup butter, eggs, and powdered sugar and beat with an electric mixer for 15 minutes. Spread over graham cracker crust.
Add crushed pineapple, bananas, and strawberries. Top with whipped cream, nuts, and cherries to taste.
**This recipe does include raw eggs. Raw eggs may contain Salmonella. You can bake the crust and egg mixture for safety before adding the rest of the ingredients.