More information is now known about the arrest of six persons on drug charges Thursday in Loogootee. Loogootee Police Captain Jason Hennette told WITZ News this (Friday) afternoon that he and a deputy with the Martin County Sheriff’s Department noticed and odor consistent with the manufacturing of drugs coming from a house in Loogootee and started an investigation.
Officers with Loogootee police arrested 4 subjects from Washington and 2 from Loogootee after a search warrant was executed at the Loogootee residence and drug activity was found.
- 24 year old Danny Christenberry of Washington
- 36 year old Edith Kavanaugh of Washington
- 49 year old Matthew Ochs of Washington
- 62 year old Frederick O’Neal of Loogootee
- 41 year old Diona Hand of Loogootee
- 36 year old Nikki Mandabach of Washington
All were charged with Possession of Methamphetamine, Manufacturing Meth, Visiting a Common Nuisance and Possession of Precursors.
Additionally, O’Neal was charged with Possession of a Firearm by a Serious Violent Felon; Hand was charged with Neglect of a Dependent and Possession of Marijuana.
Loogootee Police were assisted by Martin County Sheriff’s Department, Daviess County Sheriff’s Department and the Indiana State Police and Lab Team.