In an effort to get teenagers out of the house this summer, there are a lot of events that will be going on specifically for teens. The events are going to be held on Tuesdays at 2:00 p.m throughout the summer. And you guessed it…it’s called Tuesdays at Two. Victory Temple Assembly of God is partnering up with the HTC Youth Pillar to pull off these Tuesdays at Two activities for the youth in Jasper.
The Tuesdays at Two events are for students in grades 7 through 12. In other words…teenagers. But if you’re a teen or you want to make sure your teen gets out and has some fun while still being safe, then this is the way to do it. The environment for all the Tuesdays at Two activities will be safe and also super fun. And this is something that will be gong on during most Tuesdays throughout the summer.
Unfortunately, I didn’t learn about this really cool program until today, so I didn’t get a chance to tell you about it before the first Tuesday event. This past Tuesday, there was a water balloon war and water balloon capture the flag that took place at Jaycee Park. At least I am getting some information to you about it before it’s too late in the summer. So, here goes…the list for the upcoming Tuesdays at Two activities are listed below:
- 6/4/13 – Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball, and Football at Jaycee Park
- 6/11/13 – The First 100 people to like Tuesday at Two on Facebook will get a free entry into the Jasper Pool
- 6/25/13 – Ice cream at McDonalds
- 7/2/13 – Make a movie at Vincennes University Jasper Campus
- 7/9/13 – There will be a movie on the Administration Building front lawn at dusk at Vincennes University Jasper Campus (If there is bad weather, the movie will take place in the CTIM building at VUJC)
- 7/16/13 – Picture Scavenger Hunt at the 4-H Fair
- 7/30/13 – Mud Fest at Ansel and Becca Montgomery’s House
- 8/13/13 – Youth Rally at Victory Temple
All of these activities are going to be a great time for local teens. Remember that it’s for students in 7th through 12th grade. It’s a nice safe environment for the teens to hang out and have fun. So keep the schedule in mind if you are a teen or if you have a teen!